- Stainless steel arrowhead is 10 grain, can be cut to adjust the weight as your needs.
- Easy to install, daub super glue on the tail of arrowhead, then stick the arrowhead into the ID 4.2 mm arrow shaft.
- Consistent weight and precision machined to make sure arrow flying straight and target exactly.
- Less wear and tear on targets due to the design of the point.
- Field points for archery compound bow arrow practice.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Weight: 60 g, 80 g, 100 g, 110 g, 120 g
- Installation: For a swept shaft with a diameter of 4.2 mm