The SP31 V2.0 is updated with advanced temperature regulation (ATR) technology, power indicator, XPL-HI LED, DTP MCPCB board (thermoelectric separation copper core PCB board), better anodized shell,more reasonable construction,more stable performance.
- Made by aircraft 6061 grade-aluminum alloy, premium type Ⅲ hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish to get solid built body, anti-crash.
- Toughened glass lens with purple AR coating, smooth reflector.
- It memorizes the last brightness level used in the general modes, but it does not remember the strobe mode. It will activate the last brightness you selected, when you turn on the flashlight next time.
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation.
- Constant current output is adopted.
- Advanced temperature regulation (ATR) technology.
- It adjusts the brightness level automatically when the driver temperature reaches 60 ℃ to keep the light from overheat.
- Turbo steps down to high after working for 3 minutes to avoid overheat. The ART works if the drivers reaches 60 ℃.
- It is lower than 3.1 volts if the LED red indicator (on the side switch) flashes rapidly when you turn on. Then please recharge the battery.
- If the voltage is lower than 3.0 volt when turn on, automatic stepdown works. so it keeps stepping down to the lowest mode and runs out power juice.
- The indicator is on for 5 seconds every time when light turns on. It shows green or red to indicate the battery power.
- Steady Green: Enough power
- Steady Red: Short of power
- Flashing Red: Running out of power. Please insert a new battery!
- Cree XPL-HI V3 LED
- Voltage: 2.8 – 6.6 volts
- CCT Range: 5350K – 5700K, neutral white
- Battery Supported: Single 18650 or 2 x CR123A li-ion batteries
- Dimension: 133.5 x 23.4 mm (L x H)
- Weight: 72 ± 1 g (no batteries included)