- Flashlight has a special structure and is installed with professional tools, demolition by yourself may damage the flashlight.
- Please check the waterproof position of the flashlight tightly before diving. If it is loose, please tighten it before use.
- After diving, please rinse the flashlight surface and the switch. When the switch is slightly stuck, you can use the detergent to clean. After the flashlight is dry, you need to use the waterproof lubricant again at the screw interface of the flashlight.
- When transporting or no using, turn off the light or turn it counterclockwise one turn to prevent the light from being accidentally turned on.
- Charge the battery in time after each use.
- Light Source: XHP70.2
- Brightness: 6000 LM
- LED Light: Yellow, White
- Switch Control: The charge level is displayed on the button.
- Power Display: Power is higher than 50%
- Power: 50% – 20% red light, power is lower than 5%
- Modes: High, medium, low, strobe, SOS
- Drive: Buck constant current stabilization circuit conversion rate 96%
- Function: Low voltage protection function, battery anti-reverse function, overheat protection function.
- Material: 6061 aluminum alloy pure copper base
- Halo: 6061 aluminum alloy CNC production smooth surface plating optical conversion rate 93%
- Surface: Anode hard oxidation (anti-seawater corrosion)
- Length: 310 mm
- Head Diameter: 65 mm
- Tail Diameter: 35 mm
- Diving Depth: 100 m
- Weight: 395 g
- Battery Type: 3 x 26650