- This NVG mounting system is unique that it provides two modes of operation.
- The G24 has the famous breakaway feature that provides the wearer the protection from neck or head injury.
- The first mode allows the mount to “break away” from the base under a stressed condition such as getting snagged during fast roping or hitting a hard object when entering or exiting a vehicle or building. With this breakaway feature serious neck injuries and equipment damage can be minimized or avoided.
- The second mode allows the universal NVG mount to securely lock the mount to the base.
- Designed to provide a solid mounting platform with multiple adjustment points.
- One handed operation.
- Low profile shape on the helmet.
- Attach NVG dummy like PVS 15 / 18 (op type mount shroud was not included).
- Fit for OPS core shroud / fast base jump helmet / standard mich mount base.