- Long standby time, continuous metering for 26 hours
- High accuracy, 0.1 ~ 100.000 lux
- 32-bit MCU with high accuracy sensing
- Support reflection metering, incident metering
- Support multiple charge-port
- Parameter memory function
- Adjustable reflectivity
- Battery: 3.7 V, 300 mAh
- Aperture range: F1.0 ~ F64
- Display Screen: 0.96 in 0LED
- Package Weight: 300 g, 10.6 on
- Shutter Range: 30 S ~ 1 / 8000 S
- Package Size: 180 x 130 x 60 mm, 7.1 x 5.1 x 2.4 in
- Metering Angle: 45° average metering (default reflected light, can also be set to incident light)
- After receiving the goods, it is recommended to fully c-harge it before using.
- Continuous metering starts when it is turned on, and stops metering when turned off.
- The operation dial on the right rear side of the machine has three operation modes, press forward, press backward, and press inward (leftward).
- Operate the dial to go in (left) and press to modify the priority mode.
- When the screen-arrow points to the aperture value, it indicates the aperture priority mode.
- Press the dial forward or backward to increase or decrease the value. Long press the dial forward or backward to quickly adjust the value.
- The-arrow on the screen points to the shutter time, indicating the shutter priority mode, the same dial can adjust the value.
- Long press the dial in (left) for more than 1 second to set the sensitivity. At this time, the screen-arrow points to ISO. Press again to exit the sensitivity setting. When the sensitivity is set, the machine can also measure light continuously.